Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Evolution of Masturbation, Flower Power, Costanza Crash

Me everyday. Except I'm not water skiing. Or doing anything
fun like water skiing. And I am fat. And the board is my penis.
Cause I am jerking off with my tears. That lake is my tears.  
Winding down after a hard day of rocking. Tristram has been a well oiled machine of destruction. We have written quite a few new songs and have been working really hard to get ready to record in the next couple of months. It's been a long time that I have been genuinely excited to practice every week for any band. I get so wrapped up in being a shitbag that sometimes I forget it's coo to have fun every now and then. It feels nice to have something to look forward too. I am looking for some big changes in the next few months. I have no idea what those changes will be but I really need to break my routine. Which is basically jerking of stale-fish. Perhaps one day I will be cool...

Anywho, I just got done looking up a list of flowers and the meanings behind them. Isn't that the coolest thing you've ever heard? Now that's what I call jerking off stale-fish  But anywho-diddle, I was thinking about getting a tattoo again sometime soon and I was thinking that flowers are coo and I think they look good as tattoos. I like plants, plants are just simple beings that don't try to get involved with my life. They just try to live their life and I respect that. Of course a lot of people fuck with them and that's unfortunate. One day the Ents will rise and murder us all and we will deserve it. Which on that note, I am thinking about getting a tattoo of the flower known as "Monkshood" or "Wolf's Bane" because it represents hatred and misanthropy. But then I wonder about the whole idea behind tattoos. As in my earlier posts, I have no stronger feeling about tattoos other then they are neat. I think they can be expression, or just personal reflections. I have no interest in maiming my flesh in the name of flare. I am not looking for people to approach me and ask me "What do your tattoos mean?" or "Did that hurt?" That second thing is just fucking moronic. Of course it fucking hurt you shit-shoveling shish-kabob. But as far as the meaning goes, I know a lot of people get pissed when people ask them what their tattoos mean. But I think it's a little unreasonable to think that no one should be allowed to ask that question. Obviously if you were willing to inflict that much pain upon yourself then I would hope that it meant something to you. Otherwise you're just a masochist which hey, to each their own. Fuck it, do it live.
We should all be so lucky. 
But I don't think we should be shocked when someone asks us what our tattoos mean. How much inquisition you are willing to tolerate is of course up to each individual to decide. I personally think my tattoos represent the chapter of my life that I felt it necessary to get a tattoo. But I also don't have interest in conversing with most human beings so do it live. I guess my point is that if you have tattoos you can tell every person in the world to fuck off all you like but certain images and symbols bring about connotations and assumptions about people whether we like it or not. And it's up to you to decide if it's worth contesting those presumptions or if you just don't give a fuck. I think when it comes to tattoos, you can have your cake and eat it too. Some tattoos should represent who you are and some should be no one's fucking business but your own. Raise your flag, but burn your welcome mats. The Conklin Way.


Wow I really let that get out of hand. I just wanted to talk about some flowers and then Conky got carried away. I don't really have a good end-er for this, I am kind of just mumbling on feeling burnt out from ranting. Just feeling stressed and over-worked. I just try to live day by day. Being a loser Maggot is hard sometimes. Someone has to blaze the trail though. What the fuck am I even saying now. Blerp sherp mippity merp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment