Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jury Of Your Fears, I'm A Loser, I'm A Loser Who Masturbates To Post Hardcore

Feeling really anxious and shitty right now. I had jury duty this morning which ended up being a lot less stressful then I thought it would be. I was pretty much shitting my pants last night and obsessing over what could happen. My biggest worry was that being honest would make it seem like I was just trying to get out of it so the judge would pull some lever and I would fall into a pit (a bad pit, not the good pits I love) and I would be beaten with pipes and be left for dead. It wasn't quite that bad but I still fucking hated it. I sat in the same courtroom that my roommates and I had to go to when our landlord sued us for being too punk. Good times. SMASH THE STATE AND LEARN TO SKATE!!!


I am just now starting to learn how to use this site. So you'll probably start seeing things get less and less interesting as time goes on as I rely more and more on bullshit that has nothing to do with anything. Otherwise, Sandshrew W.K. has a new song recorded called "FUCK YOU" FRONTED HARDCORE. It's kind of about my frustrations with people trying to put labels on music or bands that are only skin deep. For all future and current songs people should bare in mind that this shit is meant to be over the top and I am the least confrontational person on the planet. I mean, it's called Sandshrew fucking W.K. I just sit in my basement and come up with dumb shit. I will die alone so you don't need to worry about anything. GOD HATES US ALL

Might finish doing vocals for a third song today, we'll see how motivated I am. Might masturbate with my own tears. I hate when I can't cry enough cause then I chaff. I have been listening to At The Drive In a lot the last day or two. That band is pretty coo.





No comments:

Post a Comment