Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sailing The Seas of Me, Shitty Shitty Bang Bang, This Is A Sad Fucking Song

I just got done working out for the first time in a while. Every time I start working out again it's like I have found the missing piece to my life. I feel way better physically which helps make me feel better emotionally. I also have started eating better and not chronically masturbating. I've said it once and I'll say it again, no one wins with chronic masturbation. You get about 3 to 5 seconds of blissful euphoria, then hours of numbness and a sticky t-shirt. I have been hitting a heavy bag for about 20 minutes and I feel way better beating that thing then Captain Tiny Tickles. I also bought some hand-wraps and I always feel like a fucking badass taking those off. "Yep, just got done shredding Edward Norton's face off, maybe I'll take on Master Shredder next."
Fuck yeah Casey Jones. So fucking coo..,
As you can maybe tell, I am in a much better mood today. I actually slept a reasonable amount and work wasn't too crushing for my spirit. But some people are just never in a good mood. I generally am occupied with thoughts of misanthropy and murder/suicide is my bread and butter. But I think I do a reasonably decent job of not shitting on everyone else's day. 9 times out of 10 if I am in a shitty mood I just avoid people the best I can or just keep to myself. (Which is probably why people never see me outside of work or why I barely talk at work sometimes.) But some people are just fucking shitters. They just shit all over everything all the fucking time. They usually think God is coo too, which is weird since God Hates Us All. I just hate shitters, I hate the happy humpers just as much but shitters are just shitty. Quarantine yourself if you are infected with the shitter virus. Symptoms include: Metamorphosis into a Turd-Goblin, coughing up poop nuggets, and fart sweats. If you see any of these things happening, find the nearest basement, put on the first She and Him record and ignore all other forms of life. You know what would be sweet? If the internet existed, but only 10,000 people lived on the entire planet. All spread out into little pockets thousands of miles apart. And all motorized forms of travel were nonexistent. That way we could still read each other's blogs and other useless shit but we wouldn't have to actually see one another unless we REALLY wanted to. Imagine liking someone enough that you would bike a thousand miles to see them? That would keep shit real genuine. Not like these shitters running around cross breeding making super shitters. Remember the topic is shitters? Okay coo.

Otherwise, I have been feeling a little more creative recently and have been wanting to get back into the world. As far as a music update, Longing is playing a show April 12th (see right flyer.) Not sure what is going to happen after that show. We have some interest in putting something out at least to document what we've done the last 2 years. Pretty much the same story with Tristram. And Procession is up in the air as far as touring goes but we are getting some music done soon. Otherwise, I am going to try jamming with a bud of mine tomorrow. I have no idea where it's going to go musically if anywhere but I know for certain that I am not going to put my chips into anything unless we are going to seriously fuck shit up with no more barriers or excuses. Destroy all face or go the fuck home is my mentality at this point. Also it will probably be a nu metal band. That's basically the only music I give a shit about anymore. Stay Nu. 




No comments:

Post a Comment