Monday, October 15, 2012

Ugly Fuckling, When It's Time To Gloom We Will Always Gloomy Hard!, Fistful Gains

Feeling a little bit better today. Yesterday was really awful, those dreams just really fucked me up. My social anxiety has been pretty bad again too. I went to the grocery store yesterday and I avoided eye contact as often as I could. Then I bought some comfort food (cracked pepper and sea salt potato chips with a fine bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red. Meal of champions.) It did help though, every now and then we should splurge and just be pieces of shit for an entire day. I watched the movie "Election" with Matthew Broderick and Reese Witherspoon and it was a weird movie. It felt like they were trying to do something interesting but it just wound up being stupid. I also watched "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart and related a lot with it. I was a fat fuck in high school. Luckily that's why I played bass every day all day and masturbated all the time. I still masturbate all the time but I don't play nearly enough bass. But the movie itself was just okay, the ending kind of swiftly came like a demon in the night. This blog is basically me whining and talking about dumb romantic comedies that I watch. Awesome.

Listening to Andrew W.K. right now. When my gloom levels get too high for my brain  to even continue sustaining life, I put on Andrew W.K. first thing. He just centers me, I feel like I could either be in a gloomy shoegaze band the rest of my life, or the bass player for Andrew W.K. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron but I would mosh so fucking hard for that guy. I often times think "What would Andrew W.K. do?" when it comes to my daily decision making. He is my muse, my flame.

Aside from all of that, I am going away for a little while tonight. I am doing something I don't want to do for fiscal gains. I will let you all use your imagination to ponder what that could mean. God Hates Us All.


No comments:

Post a Comment